I am, by nature, a worrier. So when I go on vacation I am always panicking that I forgot something or other. But I’ve been to Disney so many times now that I know what I need, and I use the same packing list each time, with some alterations based on the trip. Obviously every person is different in what they bring, but I thought perhaps my list might help others figure out what they need when they pack for Disney!
Most of it is pretty straightforward, but I figured I’d give you some explanations on a couple of things.
- I’m actually such a planner that I list out exactly what I’m going to be wearing each day. But in general it’s mostly shirts, shorts, and capris.
- I always bring a dress or two – sometimes for a nicer dinner or just because I like wearing a dress in the parks!
Important Disney Items:
- Because I have Tables in Wonderland and an Annual Pass, I need those two cards to get my discounts. They aren’t linked to the Magic Bands yet!
- Body glide is great for those of us with bigger thighs to feel comfortable wearing shorts in the parks.
- Medications will obviously vary by person, but you should always pack these in your carry on. Plus, I pack my glasses/contacts stuff in my carry on.
- I have a mini laundry basket and this is so easy for the end of the day to throw your dirty clothes into. Then at the end of the trip you can just dump all of the dirty stuff back into your suitcase!
- I like to remember my vacations, so I bring a journal I can write in at the end of every day.
- Ponchos and an umbrella are good for those Florida downpours!
- I always bring a spare battery for my camera just in case it dies!
- I have a fitbit and get a ton of steps while in Disney, so I bring the cable to charge it to make sure all of those steps count!
What do you always make sure you pack when you go to Disney?