The TBT (Throwback Thursday) blog hop is a fun new hop I created for Disney blogs to share their photos or stories from Disney trips on the past! It will happen once a month, on the first Thursday of every month. This month we’re talking all about Epcot!
If you have a blog and would like to participate, we’d be happy to have you. Just create a post that contains photos or stories from Disney in days past: it can be from one year ago, 5 years ago, or 30 years ago – whatever you want to do. If you don’t have a blog but would still like to participate, let me know and I can get something up on my own blog for you. If you will be participating, here are the rules:
- Add your link below to the link up!
- Please visit the other blogs that are in the hop and leave them comments. What goes around, comes around!
- post a blurb about the blog hop in your blog or on Facebook, and provide some sort of link back to this page – or add the InLinkz code at the bottom to your own page.
- Include the TBT Blog Hop image (below!) with your post.
- Spread the word on your social media pages!