It’s March 1st, and I just got back from Disney last night. I have so much I’m excited to share from this trip, but the biggest thing is that I’ve definitely caught the Disney running bug, as did a lot of my friends! I did the Enchanted 10k and absolutely loved it. I felt great afterward. So great that I’m now signed up to do the Tower of Terror 10 miler in October! In addition to running we did lots of other fun things that I’m looking forward to sharing with you.
Disney in your Day News
We have an Etsy shop giveaway that should be coming up this month, so be on the lookout for that! Something else I’m excited about is a guest blogger who has what I think will be a fascinating post – especially for you Star Wars fans! 😉 I have lots I want to report on from my Disney trip: look for a recap of the 10k, Disney running costume ideas, dining with an Imagineer, the Royal Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, a Spice Road Table review, my thoughts on FastPass Plus, and more!
I also have big plans for a series of posts that I think runners in particular will be very excited about. I can’t wait to get started with that – hopefully in April!
- Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade will soon be leaving Animal Kingdom. No word yet on whether or not it will be replaced by something else.
- Speaking of parades, Magic Kingdom’s Festival of Fantasy will debut in March! Check out a sneak peek of the amazing costumes here.
- The hub of the Magic Kingdom is undergoing some big changes for crowd control that will be worked on in the next year.
- Frozen comes out on DVD and blu-ray on March 18th!
- The price of tickets to the parks has been raised – by $4 this past Sunday. The last increase was only last June, so it’s been less than a year.
- Run Disney announced a new race: the Avengers half marathon, happening in Disneyland this November!
Other Disney Blogs
This man singing Let It Go is definitely impressive. Wait for the middle of the song to truly be amazed by his singing!
Mashable shared a fun map of Disney Movies by location. It’s neat to see where so many of them take place!
The blog Inspired by Dis shared a stunning Rapunzel inspired bridal shoot. Check out the photos!
There are seven must eat Disney treats for 2014 over at the Disney Food Blog. I’ve tried two of them – how many have you had?