Thanks to Pinterest, I’ve been able to find a number of Disney recipes that I hope to make at home one day. I finally got around to trying one of these, and decided to go with the Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Fare! The recipe I used was originally found on the DIS Boards, but I’ve adapted it slightly to what I found made the best soup for me. The major alterations I made were that I used fresh strawberries instead of frozen, and I added a little more sugar than the original recipe called for (it tasted too “yogurt-y” to me at first, plus I like things sweet!) If you’re interested in making it yourself I’m here to share the strawberry soup recipe with you!
2 pounds of fresh strawberries
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon sugar, plus more to taste
1) Mix first four ingredients in a mixer or blender.
2) Beat at low speed until at a smooth consistency.
3) Add sugar, stir well. Taste, add more sugar to taste if desired.
4) Chill; stir well before serving.
5) Add fresh strawberry halves as garnish.
Have you tried the strawberry soup at 1900 Park Fare? Are you interested in making your own strawberry soup recipe?